Whether you just moved here or don’t know anything else, everyone is Wwelcome. Our employees are multilingual and can understand many languages. Besides French and English we also offer help in Italian, Spanish, German, Sranang Tongo, Turkish, Afghan and Albanian. We free you from all the administrative and financial worries. You can contact us if you have any questions. Depending on your question we try and solve it as soon as possible or we find the right expert for it and make an appointment (e.g. a lawyer or an accountant).
In addition, we regularly organize information sessions where we keep you updated about the elections, lawmaking and insurances. There will also be health experts who will help you to a healthy lifestyle.
Outside Office Hours
We promote a long and happy life outside the office. That’s why we have experst that can help you with a saving and protectionplan. In this way you can be sure that you don’t pay too much, and that you will not face difficulties or run into problems if you ever have setbacks in life.
We also organize pleasant meetings throughout the year where the different communities get to know each other. Think of a neighborhood barbeque and sports afternoons. In this way we ensure that our children get along well together; now and in the future.
We provide answers for all your administrative questions. Questions about moving, working, children and retirement. What can you expect from us?
- Intake in the office - we check your entire situation, you answer your questions and we try to avoid difficulties in the future
- The possibility to come to our office with your questions 12 times a year
- Annual consultation at home about saving and protection
Our assistants help you with the following:
- Explanation about Belgium's operation, where you need to be and what you need to bring with you
- Translating and explaining contracts and invoices
- Calling and mediating with other organizations
- Referring to the right experts
- Referring to government, associations, sports clubs and churches
- Digitize - create email address, apply for e-banking
- Report address changes
Address : Bredabaan 371, 2170 Merksem
Phone Number : +32 (0)3 484 3141
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org